Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

For real this time

Ok, I have decided I am going to do this officially now. Since we are so far away and it feels like there is not enough time to call everyone and chat all the time. I will do a weekly post and hopefully fill everyone in! So for starters we are in Valley City Ohio, Cory got a job with MTD Products, he is a technician while he goes through school for engineering. He seems to really be enjoying his job, and learning a lot. He has caught on very quick. His supervisor had a training program laid out and Cory is just flying through it, they seem to be impressed with him! I know I am he is such a smarty pants! Tylee and I have been out and about getting familiar with the area. We have found all the shopping centers :) the park and of course the zoo! She is growing so quickly, she takes after her daddy with her smarts. She is into everything and pays attention so well when we teach/show her new things. She is so full of life and personality, there is not a day that goes by that she does not make us laugh. She definitely keeps me busy, but I love it! Well here is a little update, and I will write again on Sunday and get some new pics up!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah! We had no idea you had moved. We look forward to seeing some pictures of that cute little girl. And I hear ya about them getting into everything. Brooks is such a busy body. He doesn't stop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to add that her smarts don't come from just her Daddy!! Her Mommy is pretty dang smart too. And Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya what Ang said! Miss ya sis! This is a super cute site! Sounds like you're doing good..thats so great to hear :) give Tylee a luv from us! Thanx for dads slide show too...u guys did a great job!!! Luv Steph

    ReplyDelete
  4. April, I blame Cory for no one knowing. haha Ty called him the other day and Cory was all we are in Ohio.. Made me laugh..It was kind of a quick move, but it worked out for the best. Brooks is such a cutie, he has to keep up with those girls! Mom, thanks haha: ) Steph, I am glad it all worked out well! I want to see pics, my mom said you guys a great job with the decorations and everything!

    ReplyDelete