Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Not Sunday lol


So I had good intentions of posting on Sunday, but Tylee would not let that happen! Our church is at 9 and that is Tylee's regular morning nap time so she stayed awake all through church and crashed once we got in the car to head home. Since it was so late she did not get a 2nd nap that day, so she was a hand full! This weekend flew by, Cory was "tinkering" outside on whatever he could find. He is going crazy not having 100 things on his plate :) Tylee and I have been helping Wendy in the yard, pulling weeds, raking leaves and just cleaning up a little. There is so much property I don't know how she keeps up with it! Today we raked more leaves and Tylee has her little rake and helped us out I was able to grab a few pics! The trees are so pretty right now but loosing leaves quick!

2 comments:

  1. Awww I remember the good times of raking leaves... hmmmm not missing that!! But I do miss the beauty!! Keep up the blog it is fun to see pics and read about your week!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Actually when we were raking I was remembering the first time I helped you guys! That was so fun we kept making a mess out of our piles!

    ReplyDelete