Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Rylee Turns 1!!

It's been a party at our house all day long! Its Rylee's birthday, wahoo! I think Tylee was more anxious and excited for it then Ry. But I have to be honest I was excited and had a lot of fun making cupcakes, decorating and wrapping gifts! Tylee was my helper while Ry took a nap. (Ry takes the best naps! She will sleep for 2-3 hrs!) So we had to wait for Daddy to come home from work to officially start our party. Then we got both our laptops and skyped my parents and Corys parents. It was a lot of fun. Rylee loves Minnie Mouse so we did a Minnie theme! Turned out great. Cory ended up recording it so not to many pics, but a great movie :)  Enjoy what we have! 


Rylee Loved the decorations. She kept looking up at them and smiling! 


So I decided to try and make the minnie/mickey                 
     cupcakes. I saw them on Pinterest. I think they turned out pretty good!

                                                                 

We love this little girl soooo much! She is such a sweet girl, and so full of personality! 

1 comment:

  1. Adorable... lots of fun!! You're such a cute little mom! :))

    ReplyDelete