Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Way too long

Ok Its only been a year since I have written on here! No big deal right? I enjoy reading others blogs, I always think aww they are cute what a fun way to keep a "journal" of what is going on in your life. :) So I have been inspired by my friend Stefani who has 2 awesome blogs. She has her family one which is adorable and always updated! Her other one is http://www.onlyamotherblog.com/ this is fun and helpful, you should check it out! Stefani so kindly offered to help me update/simplify my blog and I gladly accepted! So this is it new and improved and ready to be written on!

2 comments:

  1. Your girls are adorable, thanks so much for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks we sure like them! I cant believe how big your boys are getting! I bet they keep you busy! :)

      Delete